Photographs and grandchildren


Today I #GiveThanks that every now and then, Bonnie thinks to take a photo of me! This event with our grandchildren occurred this morning, and I am so grateful to have a memory of it. Since I'm the photography fan, the vast majority of our family photos over the years do NOT include me... so it's great to have one (unsolicited) now and then.
We are so fortunate how easy it is to document our lives these days. We all carry a camera with us wherever we go, and thousands of photos are taken where 50 years ago we were lucky to get a few - and today's quality is remarkably better than very expensive cameras of the past. Memories are truly precious, but photographs are so powerful in preserving them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's secret maps

Napping in public

Every Day is a Gift