Happy birthday Bonnie!


I'm especially happy today to #GiveThanks for my wife, my companion, my fellow-traveler, my partner in life and eternity. Happy Birthday Bonnie Kenison!

It took me a while to find her - I graduated from college and moved to Manassas, Virginia for my first job with IBM, where fate (or luck or divine intervention) brought us together. Then it took three more years to convince her to marry me! 😃 She's definitely an eastern/southern girl, and she's proud of it.
We've been blessed in our life together. We had a daughter born to us and adopted a son - the two greatest blessings that came to us. Now our joy has expanded to our seven grandchildren. We lived in 3 states and 5 houses together. We both survived having cancer and covid. We've traveled around the US and to many countries, swam at beaches and hiked in mountains, supported each other in employment and church callings, retired and served a mission together. We have learned much and been blessed much.
And "the best is yet to come." I love you sweetheart!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's secret maps

Napping in public

Every Day is a Gift