The Human Body and COVID

 


THE HUMAN BODY has built-in systems of maintenance and repair that are astonishing. They can often correct anomalies, fight off invaders, repair injuries, and compensate for abnormal conditions. Right now I am observing my body fight off the coronavirus invader. I can certainly feel the impacts of the virus; and though I can't observe the process, I trust that antibodies are being rapidly created that will eventually disable the virus attack and then will stay in my body to prevent future invasions. It's truly a miraculous process. We do what we can to help with nutrition, exercise, sleep, etc. And in some cases for reasons we're not sure of, it isn't enough and the invader wins. But in general, God has blessed us with a pretty amazing machine.

#GiveThanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Napping in public

Nature's secret maps

Every Day is a Gift